Edward Knowles, AIF®, BFATM
As a Wealth Advisor, Accredited Investment Fiduciary, and Behavioral Financial Advisor with more than two decades of experience, Eddie's education, knowledge, and professional affiliations give him the ability to utilize a holistic “big picture” approach when providing Wealth Management services. Eddie combines his financial skills with a natural ability to explain and articulate complex concepts, helping his clients make well-informed decisions and find meaningful financial solutions.
Growing up in Miami, he sold his 1st company (Aquatic Impressions, Inc.) and moved to Tallahassee in 1994 to attend college. He graduated from Florida State University with a BA in Finance and Marketing, and then started his career as a Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley. He continued his career with Amsouth Bank, employed in the Wealth Management division, with the title V.P. of Private Banking in Tallahassee. In 2012, he founded Private Wealth Management & Consulting, an independent, holistic Wealth Management firm. Eddie is the President and lead Wealth Advisor for the practice, with offices in Tallahassee and Destin, Florida.
Eddie is an active member of the Tallahassee community. He enjoys spending time with his wife Jenna and their three daughters, cooking, camping, fishing and traveling. After breeding American bulldogs for more than 20 years, he has been judging sanctioned NKC American Bulldog shows worldwide for more than 10 years.
Individual & Business Financial Services, Wealth Management, Estate & Tax Planning Strategies, and Insurance & Investment Analysis
• Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Florida State University
• Bachelor of Arts in Marketing from Florida State University
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF®
• Behavioral Financial Advisor BFA™
• Series 7 and 66
• 214 license Life, Health, and Variable Annuities
• Member, Finance Committee Bradfordville 1st Baptist
• Member, Governors Club
• Member, Financial Services Institute
• Former Board Member, Tallahassee Chamber Ambassador
• Former Member, Tallahassee Sunset Rotary Club